ABAP

Friday 14 September 2012

My Experience with SAP ABAP Interview


For candidates who are eager to work in the SAPdomain, after getting trained in the appropriate module the next thing that haunts them is how to face the interview! I am writing this article specific to SAP ABAP interview. My first ABAP interview lasted just for 15 minutes. Why? I was not aware of some questions and so, the interviewer finished it soon.

Through my experience of facing the interviews, I can divide the interview in two types. These two types depend on the size of the company. My experience tells me that BIG MNC giants like Wipro, Infosys, TCS, IBM, Accenture and similar companies have a very simple interview process. Let me be more specific, I mean the technical round. The questions asked by these big MNCs are simple and I am sure if you have covered your ABAP course content wisely you will be able to answer almost all the questions.
The other interview is which, held by comparatively smaller companies. Now, the technical round with these companies is very tricky. The reason being these companies don’t want to recruit anyone. They just want to recruit person whom they can directly deploy in the project that they have. So, they will ask very specific questions which, will be related to the project that they have and so succeeding in these interviews may be slightly difficult.
Hope this information is useful and so you can now prepare yourself accordingly.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment